Friday, July 31, 2009

Thingy 23!

I have really enjoyed doing the 23 things this summer. A lot of my co workers have resisted the new change in the way the library is going as if it would kill them. We have used Facebook and others already and have had a working knowledge of these things for a while. At least those of us who embrace new things. I loved Imagechef way too much. most of the things I made were uncouth but they made me and my friends laugh histerically! But isn't this whole little experiment about having fun and learning new things? The parts I didn't care for others may have liked. that was the diversity this exercise offered and it was a refreshing change to rehashed lectures and boring meetings! So I shall continue to do my blogs sporaticlly but they will be solely my own and I will drop all restraints and be myself. So if I offend anyone, that's me!!! See ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment