Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing 10 Ning

Well, Ning is an interesting place for finding like minded indiviuals who share the same interest. I didn't join but searched around. I found tons of interesting groups to join but don't really have an interest at this time. I am a member of so many internet sites and groups now that I couldn't keep them all strait, let alone remember the passwords. I guess this is where a blog reader would come in handy. LOL!!!
I searched many subjects but some that stood out was a search of voodoo! Wow, new age still lives. I found one site dedicated to Jimmi Hendrix under that heading as well. Another thing I searched was Dungeons and Dragons. Having been an avid player growing up and still did up to a couple of years ago, I was a little shocked at how many sites were dedicated to the game still. Long live RPG's !!!!!!!! Well, I ate too much at lunch and am finding it hard to keep focused.....can't.......concentrate......need.......nap..ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! on to the next thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment