Friday, July 10, 2009

Google Reader and RSS feeds

Hi all, I'm here again! I had a great vaction with my girlfriend in Guthrie, Oklahoma!! I wish it could have lasted longer. Thanks Jason and Melissa for putting up with us. Well I got told to get my butt in gear by my administrator here for the 23 things! LOL!!! Just kidding, she is real polite. Anyway I promised to get back into this stuff so here I am.

i just got through looking at the Google Reader. It is for subscribing to multiple websites and recieving whats new on the sites you add to it. If you have multiple sites you want to see what is new then this is handy. I used to have one of these a year ago but i forgot the web address when my computer crashed the second time. i also got a "new" computer and cannot remember the address of the site before. Oh well, it was not useful to me at the time. Readers like these are great for the information junkies we are all becoming now. I personally love it. usually If i don't know the answer to something , I must find it ASAP! Well this makes such things easy. Now on to the next thingy! As for the RSS feeds you can't have the reader without the feeder!!! LOL! E'nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment