Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Retro, thing 22

Well I combined 22 and 23 last time and it seems I must seperate them, ok. Well I think our library would be improved by doing a 23 things for our library. I know my students (12 of them) would benefit with a 23 things training. i would tweak some stuff as some of it repeats. As our staff here had to do the 23 things this summer it was like pulling teeth to get some of them to participate. Some were damn near rabid when confronted with the task. While i thought some of it was repetative I enjoyed the exercise. My own staff are pretty young and know about most of this stuff already but there is such a wide array of things that some would be new. It would help them understand that there is more than one way to skin a cat so to speak. So I think this would be benefitial in the intial training for all my student workers. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jason! I'm glad you're blogging again and I'm glad you're engaged. I agree that too many people are in too much of a hurry to get married...enjoy your engagement however long it may be! Thanks for the link to the pickles--I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete