Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm back




Hi all,


I'm back after a LONG time, almost a year. I forgot the passwrod and haven't taken the time to get it reset. Alot has happened in a year, i can't recall much of it but I know things have. LOL!!! Some important new stuff in my life is i got engaged to my love Blanca Rowe. And NO, we haven't set a date for the wedding yet!!!! We are not in any hurry to get married. Gods and Monsters, why are people so damn hurried to get married anyway! Its like jumping off a cliff just because everyone else is doing it, do i look like a fucking lemming!!!! Ever hear of test driving a car before you buy it, same concept. Well we went on vacation week before last. We went to South Padre Island, Texas! We took no pictures because we didn't want to haul around a camera. But it is a really nice place to go, if you don't count the 11+hour drive to get there from Wichita Falls!!!!! Ye Gods Texas is big! It wasn't so bad on the way back since we had a good nights rest before we left.
So, I have been making refridgerator pickles and have eaten the first batch and I made batch 3 last night. batch 2 went to my parents where I eat them when I visit like last weekend. Man they are good and Dad's got cucumbers by the bucket load from the garden!!! Here is the recipe if anyone is interested. http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/2007/07/with-patience-comes-pickles.html. I think they need a little less salt though. I took out one pickle and filled it with water and they were wonderfully perfect!!! Well, more later as I got some stuff to do! Later people!


No comments:

Post a Comment