Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crappy Day


Hey all,

Ever have one of those days where you just wanted to stay in bed? I am having one of those days today. It all started early in the morning when I was in bed. I felt something on my head and was kinda finding it hard to breathe.


While I was sleeping in a sorta fetal position in bed, my lovely and wonderful fiancee had rolled over onto the top of my head and I was finding it a bit stifling to say the least. I don't know what she was dreaming a bout. later she had gotten too hot under all the covers and had thrown them off and kneed me in the kidney too. Now I know this was done while in her sleep and not meant to be harmful to me. Well, I told her about it and she was very apologetic when she was getting dressed at 5 am.


I was tired and sore and still had an hour before I had to be at work. Well when I did finally get ready and was off to work, my fiancees car was behind mine and she had the car keys! Luckily My co-worker Dan answered his phone and gave me a ride to work! THANKS DAN!


Work wasn't much better. The students have not been paying attention and have been making stupid mistakes. I know what you are thinking, no big deal. Well if there are 12 students that stupid mistakes times 12! Who gets to hear about and get griped out for these stupid mistakes? ME, that's who! I was mad. I got my bi-weekly deposit done in record time though. i always work faster when I am pissed off. (Isn't that right Jason Morgan?)


Well work was no better. I have had two workers quit on me due to better jobs. So I have been interviewing people. But it will take a few weeks for the paperwork to get done. Which means we will be short handed for a while. I really wish them good luck but it is a absolute pain in the ass! I used to get mad and rant and rave over shit like this but I now see there is no point now.


I am just looking forward to going home and holding Blanca. Maybe going and getting my new glasses, I really am turning into Grandpa Kitteh!

later people, thanks for letting me rant a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment